We’ve just completed a new guide to help the family and friends of an individual who is struggling with a drug or alcohol problem. Our Intervention Guide, available as a free download below, offers information, tips, and advice for holding an addiction intervention and helping a loved one into treatment.
The guide lays out in simple terms:
- What an intervention is
- How to recognize over 20 “warning signs” that your loved one may be using drugs or alcohol
- Who should be involved and what’s expected of each person
- How to conduct the actual intervention discussion
- How to write your own “intervention letter” (including a “fill-in-the-blanks” worksheet)
- What to say to 14 of the most common objections that may arise
- How to select the right treatment center for help
- What friends and family can do to help themselves
Looking For Treatment?
If you or a loved one is suffering from drug addiction call Recovery Connection today and speak to one of our trained coordinator at 866-812-8231. They will be able to assist you with any questions you may have regarding detox and treatment.
24/7 all conversations are confidential