Intervention Information Guide
We've just completed a new intervention guide to help the family and friends of an individual who is struggling with a drug or alcohol problem. Our Intervention Guide, available as a free download below, offers information, tips, and advice for holding an addiction intervention and helping a loved one into treatment.
The guide lays out in simple terms:
- What an intervention is
- How to recognize over 20 “warning signs" that your loved one may be using drugs or alcohol
- Who should be involved and what's expected of each person
- How to conduct the actual intervention discussion
- How to write your own “intervention letter" (including a “fill-in-the-blanks worksheet)
- What to say to 14 of the most common objections that may arise
- How to select the right treatment center for help
- What friends and family can do to help themselves
- Other intervention information
Looking For Treatment?
If you or a loved one is suffering from drug addiction call Recovery Connection today and speak to one of our trained coordinator at 866.812.8231. They will be able to assist you with any questions you may have regarding our intervention guide.
24/7 all conversations are confidential.