Guest Blogging Opportunities
Are you a writer in recovery looking for guest blogging opportunities, or a writer that strives to help others achieve and remain in long-term recovery? Submit guest blog posts to us! We would love to feature your work.
Recovery Connection is all about getting the message of recovery out and in front of as many people as possible. We strive to provide resources to those who are seeking recovery or those who have been around for awhile.
Recovery Connection provides articles on an array of topics pertaining to recovery, healthy lifestyles, addiction treatment options, and modalities, as well as hobbies and travel. If you have an article or topic that you feel would bring value to Recovery Connection, reach out to us!
Guidelines for Writing for Recovery Connection
Have a story to tell? Great! We’d love to share your experience, strength and hope with the world. The success of others is built on those that came before!
We love working with quality, accredited treatment providers. We do ask that when you submit a guest blog post that it provides additional value to Recovery Connection. We do not mind linking back to your site, as long as it is done properly and provides context to the article. Send us an author bio along with the article. We’d be more than happy to provide a link there as well.
- Articles/Posts need to be at least 800 words in length
- Articles should pertain to recovery and add value to Recovery Connection
- Articles need to be easy to read with proper grammar and punctuation
- Recovery Connection will become the owner of the article and it should not be used elsewhere on any other site or publication
- The article needs to be 100% original content, written by YOU as the author not previously published on any other site
- We do reserve the right to revise the article as we see fit